Vacuum Truck Drivers
Pitbull Energy Services located at 2421-91 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6P 1K9 has full-time, permanent employment opportunities for Vacuum Truck Operators.
Candidates must have operational knowledge of vacuum systems including blower operation and general truck maintenance. As a Vacuum Truck Driver, you will be required to perform pre-inspection reports and oversee all aspects of the vehicle operation such as the condition of equipment, loading and unloading of fluids and other drilling related material.
The work will be performed at various remote rig locations throughout Alberta.
- a Class 3 driver’s license;
- minimum two years experience operating vacuum trucks on drilling rig sites;
- operational knowledge of vacuum systems including blower operation and general truck
Drivers are required to have the following:
- Safety Tickets: Standard First Aid Level C, H2S Alive, WHMIS 2015, Confined Space, TDG,
- must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening test.
To apply, please press the apply button and e-mail your resume. For more details please follow the link: Here