We are currently hiring a Dispatcher to join our industry-leading dispatch team!
You are a team player who is known for your keen attention to detail and “can-do” attitude. You have excellent communication skills and those around you are constantly impressed by your organization skills. In this role, you’ll be working a 14/7 schedule and be the first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls. Reporting to the Dispatch Manager, you will oversee maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Answer all incoming calls and document relevant information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field teams.
- Respond to customer queries related to Pitbull services.
- Direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule in conjunction with field supervision.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- Ensure the drivers have the proper instructions to perform their duties safely.
- Listen to all driver concerns and act on them appropriately.
- Ensure the company meets all customer requirements, and any changes are communicated immediately.
- Ensure that the driver has adequate time to perform his duties safely and within the Hours of Work Regulations.
- Manage fuel card accounts.
- Book accommodations when required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills: ability to learn various software, proficient in MS Office, excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Proven experience of working well under pressure.
- General knowledge of the transportation industry
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry will be a strong asset
Why work for Pitbull?
- We care about our employees
- Competitive Wages
- Supportive team environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Benefits after a successful probationary period
- Opportunity for growth
Pitbull Energy Services is a field service company that provides comprehensive solutions to the oil and gas industry. Pitbull was founded in 2004 with a singular focus on providing quality, reliable services to customers across Western Canada. With over 200 employees, Pitbull has grown into one of the largest providers of energy services in Western Canada. Our team includes skilled operators, tradespeople and technicians who provide excellent customer service by taking pride in their workmanship while always maintaining environmental awareness and safety standards.
We, at Pitbull Energy Services Inc., strive to employ top-notch personnel. If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Pitbull Energy Services Inc., however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability