We are currently hiring a Heavy Equipment Technician to join our Field team.
As a Field Heavy Equipment Technician, you will report to the Fleet Manager and support our field operations. Your duties will require being on-call, maintenance and repair of our tandem, triaxle, water and vacuum trucks, track hoes, and light-duty vehicles; knowledge of their systems including electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting. We are looking for an experienced, hard-working individual who’s versatile to step in where required and guide field operations.
- Journeyman certificate, or 4th or 3rd year Apprentice
- Minimum 2 years experience working in field service
- A reliable and adaptable, safety-conscious team player with a great attitude
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Screening Test
- Valid H2S Certificate
- Valid Standard First Aid
Why work for Pitbull?
- We care about our employees
- Competitive Wages: starting at $43.00/hr
- Added Premium Wage for field work
- RRSP Matching
- Regular Scheduled Shift
- Employee Referral Program
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Awesome Swag!
- Tool & Boot Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits coverage after passing the probationary period.
Pitbull is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Pitbull Energy Services Inc., however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- On call