We are growing our team and are currently hiring a talented Heavy Equipment Technician to work both out of the shop and the Field. You will report to the Fleet Manager and support our field operations.
Our culture is fun and caring. We do the best BBQ lunches year-round, weekly free lunches and love to give our staff swag, gift cards, “thank-you” gifts and overall various ways to show our employees we value you!
If this opportunity excites you, we want to hear from you!
You will report to the Fleet Manager and work alongside a reliable, friendly and tight crew. Your duties will require maintenance and repair of our tandem, triaxle, water and vacuum trucks, track hoes, and light-duty vehicles; knowledge of their systems including electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting. We are looking for an experienced Journeyman or 4th or 3rd-year Apprentice, hard-working individual who’s interested in a long-term fit with a growing company!
- Journeyman certificate or 4th or 3rd-year Apprentice
- Minimum 1-year experience working in field service
- Experience working as a Heavy Equipment Technician
- A reliable and adaptable, safety-conscious team player with a great attitude
- Preferred work experience in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Screening Test
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good standing abstract.
- Willingness to work over time
- Valid H2S Certificate
- Valid Standard First Aid
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Why work for Pitbull?
- We care about our employees
- Competitive wages
- Premium wage for fieldwork
- Regular scheduled shift to balance your work and life
- Employee referral program
- RRSP matching
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for growth
- BBQ Lunches
- Awesome swag!
- Tool & Boot Reimbursement to help you with your expenses
- We supply a beautiful service truck
- Accommodation is provided
- Comprehensive benefits coverage on the start date, no waiting period required
Pitbull is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Pitbull Energy Services Inc., however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.