We are currently hiring a Lead Hand Heavy Equipment Technician to join our Edmonton team.
As a Lead Hand, you will report to the Fleet Manager and supervise a dedicated crew. Your duties will require maintenance and repair of our tandem, triaxle, water and vacuum trucks, track hoes, and light-duty vehicles; knowledge of their systems including electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting. We are looking for an experienced, hard-working individual who’s versatile to step in where required and guide shop operations.
- Journeyman Certificate with a CVIP license
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Preferred work experience in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Screening Test.
Why work for Pitbull?
- We care about our employees
- Competitive Wages: starting at $46.00/hr
- Employee Referral Program
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive Benefits coverage after passing the probationary period.
Pitbull is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Pitbull Energy Services Inc., however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Overtime pay
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday