We are currently hiring an Office Assistant to join our front-office team!
You are an organized and computer-savvy individual who’s looking to join an organization where there’s opportunity for growth and where everyone will greet you with a smile and a genuine desire to know how you’re doing. You pride yourself with being a perfectionist and are recognized for your high attention to detail. Your excellent communication skills will also come in handy for this role!
If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to the CFO, the Office Assistant provides administrative support to the executive leadership team and day-to-day operations of the office.
- Answering phone calls
- Directing walk-in traffic
- Plan staff events and functions
- Manage office supply inventory
- Oversee external contractors, such as cleaners
- Manage company cell-phone program
- Coordinate set-up of emails
- Coordinate ordering of IT hardware for office staff
- Coordinate website updates
- Assist with formatting and editing content for internal and external communications (memos, emails, presentations, reports)
- Miscellaneous activities assigned by the executive management team
- Demonstrating to employees where to access required training and answering general inquiries tied to training and orientation.
- Proven experience in an administrative role, with a progressive level of responsibility
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Critical thinking
- Well organized
- Great time management skills
Why work for Pitbull?
- We care about our employee
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Supportive team environment
- RRSP Matching
- Benefits after a successful probationary period
- Opportunity for growth
Pitbull Energy Services is a field service company that provides comprehensive solutions to the oil and gas industry. Pitbull was founded in 2004 with a singular focus on providing quality, reliable services to customers across Western Canada. With over 200 employees, Pitbull has grown into one of the largest providers of energy services in Western Canada. Our team includes skilled operators, tradespeople, and technicians who provide excellent customer service by taking pride in their workmanship while always maintaining environmental awareness and safety standards.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.