Pitbull Energy Services is a field service company that provides comprehensive solutions to the oil and gas industry. Pitbull was founded in 2004 with a singular focus on providing quality, reliable services to customers across Western Canada. With over 200 employees, Pitbull has grown into one of the largest providers of energy services in Western Canada. Our team includes skilled operators, tradespeople, and technicians who provide excellent customer service by taking pride in their workmanship while always maintaining environmental awareness and safety standards.
Pitbull Energy Services is currently seeking experienced Semi Vac Operators to join our dynamic team.
- Operate and run oilfield Semi Vac Truck
- Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and professionalism on site.
- Work efficiently without constant supervision.
- Complete general maintenance and troubleshooting on units.
- Class 1 driving licence
- Ability to drive standard transmission
- A current and clean copy of Drivers Abstract
- Valid H2S Certificate
- Valid Standard First Aid
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation) Certificate
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Screening Test
- Minimum of one year experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- An adaptable, safety-conscious team player with great communication skills
What we Offer:
- We care about our employees
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Supportive team environment
- Benefits after successful probationary period
- Excellent work rotation, to help balance work/family life
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift