Are you an experienced Vacuum Truck Operator, ready to join a top team in the oilfield? Are you looking for steady work?
Pitbull Energy Services wants to hear from you!
- Operate and run a Vacuum truck
- Required maintenance is routinely completed on the units, defects are reported, and units are returned in a clean, satisfactory condition.
- Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and professionalism on site.
- Complete all “Safety Daily Field Forms.”
- Work efficiently without constant supervision.
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license
- Ability to drive standard transmission
- Minimum 1 year of Vacuum Operator experience working on a Drilling Rig, or equivalent
- A current and clean copy of a Drivers Abstract
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Screening Test
- Valid H2S Certificate
- Valid Standard First Aid
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation) Certificate
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- An adaptable, safety-conscious team player with great communication skills
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
Why work for Pitbull?
- We care about our employees
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Supportive team environment
- Benefits after a successful probationary period
- Excellent work rotation, to help balance work/family life
- Opportunity for growth
Pitbull Energy Services is a field service company that provides comprehensive solutions to the oil and gas industry. Pitbull was founded in 2004 with a singular focus on providing quality, reliable services to customers across Western Canada. With over 200 employees, Pitbull has grown into one of the largest providers of energy services in Western Canada. Our team includes skilled operators, tradespeople, and technicians who provide excellent customer service by taking pride in their workmanship while always maintaining environmental awareness and safety standards.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.