TRACK HOE SERVICES
- Track Hoe Cat 315
- Full time Operator
- 4 sided 25m3 Tanks
- 4 sided 80m3 Tanks
Call For a Quote:
Pitbull Energy is continuously expanding and refining its services to exceed client expectations and industry best practices. Our services include a complete shale-cuttings control system, which offers clients operating efficiencies and cost savings, as well as significant improvements to worker safety and environmental security.
Shale Cuttings Control System, Package per Location:
1 x 2013/2014 Track Hoe [John Deere 180 or John Deere 210 or Cat 316]
1 x Full Time Operator
2 x 4 Sided 25m3 Shale Tank
2 x 4 sided 80m3 Shale Tank
THE PITBULL ADVANTAGE:
- Pitbull’s control system features a full-time operator, a track hoe and four-sided shale bins.
- Pitbull’s operators assume responsibility for loading and off-loading of trucks, as well as moving pipe. No additional loader is required.
- Proper handling and efficient disposal of drilling waste and cuttings is an area of pride and expertise.
- With Pitbull on site, drilling crews are able to continue working in their areas of expertise.
- Our equipment and processes provide greater efficiency, lower costs and a cleaner, safer work environment.
- Our systems capture a higher amount of drilling fluid, reducing our client’s overall costs.
- Our trained operators know the optimal waste-to-sawdust mix, reducing bulk, weight and hauling costs..
- Pitbull’s closed-tank technology contains wastes securely to prevent contamination of the lease.
- Excavators, in combination with Pitbull’s closed tanks, allow clean transfer of the mix to haulers, eliminating spills and tracking of contaminants around the site.
- Our track excavators prevent the rutting and damage to the site created by wheel loaders.
- Pitbull’s waste-handling procedures greatly reduce environmental impact and therefore clean-up and reclamation costs.
- Our operators, experts on their equipment, are also safety trained in to prevent accidents.
High quality tandem and tri-axle vacuum trucks
Dependable, all weather tandem and tri-axle water truck
Mobile Self Powered Invert Recovery System